A light & lovely, slightly chewy little cookie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/8 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Cane sugar + more, organic
- 1 banana, mashed well
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Sorghum Flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Starch
- 3/ tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat coconut oil and sugars until combined.
- Add banana and vanilla and beat till combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. The dough will be soft.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Press down with a fork.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes, or until bottom edges begin to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes or so.
- Cool on a wire rack. Freezes very well.
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/