Best Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Yummy, Fluffy, Gluten Free pancakes!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Amaranth Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Potato Starch (or Tapioca or Corn)
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup milk, any kind
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Extra oil for pan
- Add vinegar to milk and set aside. Set nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Whisk dry ingredients together. Whisk together eggs, milk & oil.
- Add wet to dry. Stir until combined nicely.
- Brush oil onto hot pan. Ladle batter into pan & cook pancakes till bubbles burst & leave little holes. Edges of pancakes will look dry & set. Flip. Cook till golden. Enjoy!
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/