Buckwheat Salad (GF + Vegan)
A bright, filling lunch that will energize your day!
Write a review
- 1 cup Buckwheat Groats
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Udo's Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp Bragg's Soy
- 1 Tbsp Mustard (any kind)
- 2-3 tsp Clubhouse Greek Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine buckwheat with 2 cups water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil, then cover & simmer for 8 - 10 minutes, or until tender, but with a bit of a bite
- Rinse buckwheat with cold water, drain well.
- Combine buckwheat with vegetables & parsley in a medium sized bowl.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together oil, vinegar, Bragg's, mustard and seasonings.
- Pour over salad. Eat now or later!
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/