Rainbow Jicama Salad
A crisp and satisfying bowl of happy! If you haven't tried jicama yet, you've been missing out! It's like eating a savoury apple - crispy, watery & delicious! This root veg is loaded with dietary fiber.
Write a review
- 1 cup Jicama, peeled and chopped small
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small mango, peeled & chopped small
- 1/2 avocado, chopped small
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- 2 Tbsp pickled jalapeno, diced
- 1-2 Tbsp liquid from pickled jalapenos
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix well.
- Enjoy on it's own, or alongside tacos, quesadillas or taquitos!
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/