Goji Protein CandyBars
A great healthy, homemade protein bar that tastes like a candy bar! Guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth and give you that jazzy burst of energy!
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries, Soaked *
- 3/4 cup Dates, pitted & soaked*
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Coconut
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder**
- 1/4 cup mini Chocolate Chips
- In food processor, pulse Sunflower seeds and Pumpkin seeds until coarsely ground.
- Add Soaked Goji & Dates, pulse till combined (will be chunky looking)
- Add Syrup & Coconut Oil, process until it forms a ball and is less chunky looking.
- Add Coconut & Protein Powder, process until well-combined.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Line a 9" X 5" loaf pan with wax paper. Spoon mixture into pan. Use another sheet of wax paper to press mixture into corners.
- Chill 1-2 hours. Cut into bars & keep refrigerated!
- * 5 mins in hot water
- ** I use Vega Performance Protein
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/