Veronica's Peanut Butter Balls
A healthy, tasty, protein-rich energy ball!
Write a review
- 2 cups Adams Natural Peanut Butter (salted)
- 3/4 cup Goji Berry Goodness mix
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, etc)
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- drizzle of honey to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup quick oats
- generous sprinkle of turmeric & cinnamon
- Optional: hemp hearts or protein powder
- Combine all ingredients very well. If too sticky to form balls, add more oats until mixture holds together in a ball.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls, and chill until firm. Freezes well.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- This recipe is not written in stone. In fact, I had to watch Veronica make these and take measurements because she just "eyes it out" while she's making them!
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/