A refreshing winter salad that's packed with minerals, vitamins & fiber!
Write a review
- 2 cups torn green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 2-3 Tbsp grated carrots
- 1/4 cup raw grated beets
- 1 Tbsp broken pecan pieces
- 2 tsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Udo's Oil
- 1/4 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp any mustard
- 1 tsp dried herbs (oregano, thyme)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Build salad on a plate - lettuce, cucumbers, peppers
- Top with grated carrots & beets, pecans and cranberries
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a sealable container & shake till well blended
- Spoon 2-3 Tbsp of dressing over salad.
- Store leftover dressing in the fridge.
Yoga with Nicole http://nicolearacki.com/